<p>In the same vein as UNC, have you considered UT-Austin, UVA, and UGA? What about UC’s?</p>
<p>Oh, and Lawrence people love Dartmouth. Thumbs up.</p>
<p>In the same vein as UNC, have you considered UT-Austin, UVA, and UGA? What about UC’s?</p>
<p>Oh, and Lawrence people love Dartmouth. Thumbs up.</p>
<p>i like how this thread has now become either (a) people seriously evaluating his chances or (b) people just quoting anchorman.
fortunately, i fall into the latter half.
it’s so damn hot. milk was a bad choice!</p>
<p>I’m not a huge fan of the UCs (visited Berkeley, didn’t really like the environment nor the campus). As far as Texan schools go, Rice has pretty much won me over, but I suppose UT-Austin is an option as well. I’ve never really considered UNC, UVA, or UGA before though, so I’ll look into those, thanks for the suggestions.</p>
<p>shoegal - I actually considered using the “milk was a bad choice” line as the title of this topic, because it’s like 100 degrees everyday here, but I didn’t think the moderators would appreciate the usage of “damn” in the title.</p>
<p>102º today! I’ve been milk free for at least a week.</p>
<p>But I’ve still never seen Anchorman… :(</p>