I know i'm in at the lesser ivies, but is princeton a safety as well?

<p>OK not really
-My GPA is ~3.5 weighted, i can guess its maybe 3.2uw but school does not report unweighted GPAs. Lots of IB classes and a few AP.
-1370/2080 SAT (710cr,660m,710w)
-Only real EC is boy scouts, currently a life scout/eagle candidate (working on a project)</p>

<p>I’m looking at:
-James Madison U
-Virginia Tech
-UVA(Reach, in state)
-William and Mary(Reach, in state)
-Wisconsin-Madison
-UMichigan (Reach, out of state, dad went there so legacy i guess)
-Mighigan State (James Madison College if it makes a difference)(Legacy as well)
-Minnesota - Twin Cities</p>

<p>likely political science major btw</p>

<p>I’d say yay for JMU. Your reaches are what you stated, and I’m not really familiar with admissions for all of the other schools. Your EC’s are going to hurt you, your SAT may save you.</p>

<p>BTW, your thread title had me laughing. :)</p>

<p>Thanks, anyone else? especially VT, wisconsin, and MSU</p>

<p>Yes, Princeton is a safety as well. Congratulations!!</p>

<p>. .</p>

<p>You should be admitted to all of your listed schools.</p>

<p>UW-Madison Freshman Admission Expectations:</p>

<p><a href=“http://www.admissions.wisc.edu/images/UW_FreshmanExpectations.pdf[/url]”>http://www.admissions.wisc.edu/images/UW_FreshmanExpectations.pdf&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>3.2 UW GPA with average SAT between 690-800 looks like 50% chance of admittance - this is just a guideline. Get your rolling application in. </p>

<p>Good Luck!</p>

<p>def reach at W&M</p>

<p>

Thanks, but i think i’m a bit less than 50% as my average is only ~693 - the very low end of that range</p>

<p>

yeah i figured as much…
Anyone on UVA? without SAT subject tests
or UMich?</p>

<p>. .</p>

<ul>
<li> -</li>
</ul>

<p>I love the title of your thread and I agree with Ankur1521, enjoy your time at Princeton.</p>

<p>I love this thread, alot. I’m not one to chance (I recently joined this website, and alot of what people post disgusts me), but I just wanted to say I really liked your title. </p>

<p>The only thing I would say is that the University of Michigan has to be one of the most erratic schools I know. I guess it’s because so many people apply, but I go to a small school in Michigan and every year the list of kids who got in vs the list of kids who didn’t is astounding. I know that they do evaluate the application hollistically…but still, since our school is so small you tend to know people very well. And it still doesn’t make any sense.</p>

<p>Good luck :)</p>