SAT II: 750 Math I, 740 Spanish, 760 Physics
GPA (Weighted): 3.9
GPA (Unweighted): 3.4</p>

<p>ECs
-President and Founder of Hip Hop Dance Club
-Senior Representative of Asian Culture Club
-Officer of Model UN
-Actor for Dever Players (drama group)
-First and Only Student Choreographer for Dever Players (drama group)
-1st Tenor Saxophone in Jazz Big Band
-Writer for school newspaper
-JV Tennis Freshman Year
-JV Track Freshman Year
-National Honor Society</p>

<p>Community Service
-50 Hours at Food Pantry
-60 Hours at Campus Kitchens Program at UMass Boston</p>

<p>Job
-Personal Care Assistant for the Massachusetts Cerebral Palsy Foundation (15 Hours a Week)</p>

<p>I unofficially make short films, draw, and have an artistic supplement video with a video of me bboying.</p>

<p>The only thing hindering your application is your UW gpa; it's a little on the low side, but i wouldn't say that you don't have any chance at all because of it.</p>

<p>I think you'll get in.</p>

<p>Georgetown can be a little funny when it comes to admission. It's not trying to boost its numbers like (don't mean to offend anyone) schools like U of Chicago and Wash U have been accused of doing. It's really looking for a specific type of applicant beyond numbers. Yes, most people are brilliant, but people who go to Georgetown go for reasons beyond academics. </p>

<p>I'm a freshman, and I know specific students who weren't minorities, had no hooks, were non-legacy, and got in with 1950-2050 SAT scores. I also know someone who was 2300+, accepted to more than one Ivy, and flat-out rejected from Georgetown. I got in with a 2260 and was certain I'd be rejected when she texted me, but my acceptance letter was waiting in the mailbox. Don't get caught up in numbers.</p>