<p>Ok, I just finished my freshman year of college and it’s been a mess. Here’s what I’ve done so far.</p>
<p>My first semester I went to my state university, because I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do and I didn’t want to leave home yet. My first semester looked like this:</p>
<p>Psychology 101 - A
Political Science 101 - B
English 101 - A-
Film 100 - A</p>
<p>Then for my second semester I transferred to Azusa Pacific University…because I wanted to leave home and they accepted me as a transfer student pretty late in the game, and it seemed like a good school. I took:</p>
<p>Psychology 290 - A
Christian Life, Faith, and Ministry (Yeah, seriously.) - B+
Biology 101 - B
Psychology 225 - B+</p>
<p>All of these B’s are ruining my GPA. I can’t take it! I don’t know what I want to major in, but I AM going to grad school and I WANT to go to Stanford. Should I retake courses? I don’t even know if I should go back to APU at this point, so would the Christian class not even transfer? If I get my act together and get straight A’s from now on, do I have a chance? PLEASE HELP, I’m freaking out here.</p>