I Need Help Formulating my Study Plan

<p>Hi everyone.</p>

<p>On the June SAT, I scored 2170, with 700 CR, 690 M, 780 W and an 11 Essay. I have to admit I was really stupid before taking the June SAT, since I started prepping a mere two weeks before the exam (unless you count the "Question of the Day"). Considering how relatively well I did, I think that given three months until the October SAT, I could realistically boost my score above 2300.</p>

<p>Currently, I have the following books:</p>

<p>Kaplan's 2400
Princeton Review's Cracking the SAT
The Blue Book
McGraw Hill's Conquering SAT Math</p>

<p>As well, I'm planning to take the SAT Subject Tests in Literature and U.S. History. I've already bought PR's Cracking the SAT Lit Subject Test, and I'm about to buy a plethora of multiple other books for both subject tests. By the way, I live in Canada, so I've never actually taken a course on U.S. history, ever. But I'm pretty sure I could pull it off, since I've self-studied over the course of years and have a tremendous interest in the subject matter.</p>

<p>So my question is, how exactly should I spend my time? Should I race through Princeton Review and spend most of the summer doing Practice Tests? Should I buy more books in Critical Reading and Math? Should I spend my summer prepping almost exclusively for the SAT Reasoning Test instead of the Subject Tests, leaving the latter for September onward?</p>

<p>I feel like I'm asking a stupid question (or really a couple of stupid questions) but honestly SAT prep feels horribly overwhelming.</p>