I need help with my dorming situtation????

<p>I want to go to Binghamton University but when I asked them about the dorming situation they said that the dorm won't be covered if my family owns a house but the thing is my dad owns the house and we pay rent to him. (complicated family situation)
So how will I go about showing them the we dont own a house and we pay rent ?
please help me ?</p>

<p>I think you'll have to elaborate a bit more...does your complicated situation involve divorced parents and you live with your mom in a house owned by your father (and does he live elsewhere)? What type of aid are you applying for?</p>