I think I'm being stalked

<p>Have you ever met someone who you feel is secretly monitering and sabotaging you? I have.</p>

<p>There is this girl who I went to middle school and high school with. Ever since I can remember, she has constantly tried to compete with me or thwart me in some way. Furthermore, she is excessively nosy.</p>

<p>During middle school, I used to be really outgoing, self-assured, and social. I had a lot of stuff going on. Constantly, this girl would ask me personal questions or invade my space in one way or another. Here is a list of what she’s done:</p>

<li><p>In 6th grade, I had a crush on this guy, and I wrote his name all over my personal planner. She got a hold of my planner, and told the boy’s girlfriend about it. (I did not know that he had a girlfriend at the time, however). As a result, the girl wanted to fight me.</p></li>
<li><p>One day in 6th grade, she asked me if I was gay because I used to hang around this girl a lot. In my opinion, you should never ask someone about their sexual orientation unless they are a really good friend. That’s a very private question. (I’m not gay, if you’re wondering)</p></li>
<li><p>During the ninth grade, I had to debate her in a biotechnology debate. As I was giving my speech, she kept yelling and outspeaking me. It was totally frustrating not being able to get a word in. Sadly, she won the debate by only three points. Being the nice person that I am, I nonetheless congratulated her on the win. </p></li>
<li><p>Knowing how crazy she was, during high school, I did my best to avoid her. Since I’m a really nice person, she somehow thinks/thought that we were friends. Therefore, when she saw me avoding her during hs, it probably frustrated her. As a result, during 12th grade, we did exhibitions for my AP English class on books that we read during the school year. She was in a different group that me, but we both had to present the same book (Frankenstein.) My group worked really hard on our presentations, and everyone congratulated us on a job well done. I guess this girl got jealous because she accused my group of stealing their ideas, although our group never had any contact with their group. How despicable!!!</p></li>
<li><p>During 12th grade, I had a crush on her former boyfriend from middle school, and I tried to start a relationship with him. However, after talking with him, I lost interest because he was really inconsiderate. Consequently, I did not want to speak with him anymore because he really hurt my feelings. Although this girl was already in a relationship with a great guy who I personally knew from summer camp, she dumped him and suddenly tried to hook up with the guy who I lost interest in. Not long after, the guy committed suicide. To this day, I am still saddened and confused by his death.</p></li>
<li><p>If you think this is bad, then here is the worse part–SHE IS TRYING TO TRANSFER TO WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY–THE SCHOOL THAT I CURRENTLY ATTEND. What the heck? Although she recieved a full scholarship to the school that she currently attends, she suddenly wants to transfer to my school immediately after I transferred. I cannot understand it. It’s not coincidence.</p></li>
</ol>

<p>I am really scared because I don’t want her to accepted. This girl is crazy, manipulative, and I don’t know what her plan is. I am in college, and I do not want any high school drama in my life.</p>

<p>What do you guys think? I told my mom about it, and she thinks that I shouldn’t worry, but you all simply don’t what this girl is capable of doing.</p>

<p>Wow, she sounds really crazy! I actually do know of similar situations that my close friends have gone through.</p>

<p>The only hope I can give you is that at least you are in college now and Wash-U is too big to make one person feel so smothered by another. </p>

<p>By the way, if she does anything really weird, maybe you should tell the school, call the police? Who knows what she is capable of.</p>

<p>First, I didn't know you were a girl.</p>

<p>Second, I don't think there's anything you can do at this moment.</p>

<p>If that girl does indeed succeed in transfering to WUSTL, then you should clearly observe that girl's every move.</p>

<p>You'll need to capture evidence to show the police or any other kind of authority.</p>

<p>Then maybe the girl can get arrested or something.</p>

<p>If you catch her doing something (such as stealing ur things...) report it. Otherwise, try not to let her get to you by ignoring her. She seems like she has a monomania and she won't rest until she's taken u down. Poor girl.</p>

<p>And maybe she won't get in??</p>

<p>Sounds to me like you are far more obsessed with this girl than she is with you. The 6th grade was a long time ago; it's time to let it go. Just ignore this girl and move on with your life.</p>