I want to apply to universities in California or someplace with same weather.

<p>I want to apply to universities in Calfornia (or regions with the same weather in the US)
I am Indian. I do IB in school (I am in my senior year) and I got a predicted grade of 36/42
My SAT I score is : 1900
My SAT 2 score is : Math 2 : 730
Biology E : 680
My parents can pay 25 K US $ for my university fee. ANY suggestions? I am looking for liberal arts universities. Also, the university should have good financial aid.
I want to major in Biology and/or Mathematics</p>

<p>id take sat once more if id major in math or bio. dont know much about the whether actually.</p>

<p>p.s. im an indian too. are you from india itself or do you live in us?</p>

<p>I am from India itself. But i study in Hong Kong now</p>

<p>awesomeness. best of luck to you.</p>

<p>People, I need help</p>

<p>UMiami and Tulane…get up SAT’s and you might get some nice merit.</p>

<p>California is a big place. San Diego is warmer than Los Angeles which is warmer than San Jose which is warmer than San Francisco. Central Valley cities such as Sacramento and Fresno can be quite cold in the winter, with lots of fog, and quite hot in the summer. There are deserts inland that have that desert climate. And Inland Northern California has the full four seasons including snow.</p>

<p>Some nice liberal arts colleges, in the Los Angeles Area would be the Claremont Colleges. Pitzer, Harvey Mudd, Pomona, McKenna, and Scripps. they are really small, 500 freshman each I think.</p>

<p>Occidental, near Pasadena. Santa Clara in San Jose.</p>

<p>As an Indian international pplicant, you will not receive good financial id ith your current statsu. So I’d focus on schools your family can afford. This will not include many LACs.</p>

<p>You can look at schools that may give you a small merit scholarship (many do this for most applicants) and don’t get many Indian applicants like USD, Loyola, USF. Or look at CSU schools which cost about $30K, but do not you’ll pay for 5 or more years because few graduate in 4 today.</p>

<p>Will Occidental take me. I heard its low on financial aid.</p>