I was deferred. New SAT scores! Chance me and advice!

<p>Hi guys,</p>

<p>So i've just received my SAT Dec test scores and I really improved my CR score. </p>

<p>SAT I (superscore - 2 sittings) - 2130 : CR 720, M 780, W 630
(My CR was 640; I didn't improve neither the Maths nor the Writing. So my score was 2050 when I applied EA: 640, 780, 630)</p>

<p>SAT II - Maths II 800, USH 790 (took in Nov so they saw it late), French 800, Hebrew 800</p>

<p>As an deferred international, what are my (new?) chances?</p>

<p>Will the admission office be notified of my new score when they will look at my file again or should I send them an email ?</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>wish i knew - is there a liason in admissions for your app? email or call a specific person not general admissions BUT first make sure that this info isn't already provided somewhere obvious like on website - u don't want to appear lazy/neurotic/incapable of basic research. i would post this question on one of the other applications threads where more ppl might see it and give an informed answer. chag sameach and b'hatzlacha ; )</p>

<p>look at the "additions to applications" thread in the Harvard discussions</p>

<p>thanx and hag sameah..!</p>

<p>I will appreciate if someone who knows could answer my questions.</p>

<p>I'm almost certain they would re-look at your file.. They don't want thousands of deferred kids sending them E-mails to check for new information.</p>