I was suspended at the start of year 8, will this hurt my ability of entering good college?

My friends mate purposefully broke my laptop at the start of the year 8, I was really angry so I pushed him away and said the F word. Then my principle decided to give me a three days suspension for using inappropriate language and had physical contact with other students. When I got back to school, I had a meeting with principle, and I apologized for what happened and I said I was really really sorry as I didn’t meant to hurt him and I would never do it again. And am pretty sure my principle recorded down what I said during the meet. Will this record of three days suspension effect my future? I apologized and I learnt from it a lot. P.s. my record is very clean after this incident and my grades r pretty good.

If it is from middle school (grade 8), it should not be part of your high school record. Don’t worry about it.

Thank you for your reply! I’ve been worrying about this for a long time.