I will get an 800 on the SAT Chemistry Test on June 5, 2010

<p>Anyone else want to join me?</p>

<p>"I will get an 800 on the SAT Chemistry test on Jun 5,2010"</p>

<p>I like this thread.</p>

<p>. . lol</p>

<p>"I will get an 800 on the SAT Chemistry test on Jun 5,2010" even though I am not taking it, it will magically appear next to my Biology and Literature grades, which will happen to be 800 as well (I sincerely hope so :P)</p>

<p>Btw guys, please tell me how the choice between Biology E and M is made on the test day? I really need to know this information to properly prepare for the test :)</p>

<p>Thanks in advance!</p>

<p>
[quote]
Btw guys, please tell me how the choice between Biology E and M is made on the test day?

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Your test booklet includes every test. You will just complete whichever section you want to (after indicating it on your answer key). Don't worry; it will become clear when you get there.</p>

<p>Are you willing to bet your life on it?</p>

<p>for me its more like "I wish i will get an 800 on the SAT Chemistry Test on June 5, 2010"</p>

<p>It actually isnt that hard guys... If you do your review and study, you should get at least a 750+. I mean we severely overestimate the competency of most high school kids.</p>

<p>I will get an 800 on the SAT US History Test on June 5, 2010!</p>

<p>(Ehem sorry but there wasn't a thread for US yet...I wouldn't think that messes up my karma for the test though :) )</p>

<p>I will take the pledge.</p>

<p>I will get a 800 on all subject tests I take next Saturday!</p>

<p>I will get an 800 on the SAT US History Test on June 5, 2010!</p>

<p>(Ehem sorry but there wasn't a thread for US yet...I wouldn't think that messes up my karma for the test though :) )</p>

<p>I'm with you sophomore!</p>

<p>^ Haha I seriously need to get a new username...mine is embarassingly uncreative :)</p>

<p>i can bet my life that it will be above or equal to a 780 atleast!</p>

<p>I hope you get a 770.</p>

<p>I will get an 800 on the SAT II Literature exam on June 5th, 2010.</p>

<p>More likely: I will get a 770. But until proven wrong, I'll stick with the above declaration. :)</p>

<p>i wont.get a 770. coz 780's my safe score.no way i go below that :)</p>

<p>I will get an 800 on the SAT Math II Test on June 5, 2010!
I will get an 800 on the SAT Spanish Test on June 5, 2010!</p>