I wonder if you would kindly help me?

<p>I wasn't really sure where to put this but it seems the most suitable place (please move topic if it isn't). </p>

<p>I'm currently in the United Kingdom but I'm finding that living here is becoming very... boring? I'm wondering what course I would take and which kind of university would accept me? I'm due to start studying for five months to work towards a diploma to become a Microsoft Certified System Administrator along with an NVQ level 3 and some other qualification.</p>

<p>I would like to take my education further and study a university course on some kind of Information Security course. However, I've looked around a few universities and they only have Computer Science courses.</p>

<p>Can someone explain a course suitable for me and which university(s) offers this kind of course?</p>


<p>You need to read through everything at [EducationUSA</a> | Study Abroad, Student Visa, University Fairs, College Applications and Study in the U.S. / America](<a href=“http://www.educationusa.info/]EducationUSA”>http://www.educationusa.info/)</p>

<p>Then you need to make an appointment with the counselors at the advising center in London [EducationUSA</a> - Center Profile - US-UK Fulbright Commission - Fulbright Advisory Service](<a href=“http://www.educationusa.info/Fulbright-UK]EducationUSA”>http://www.educationusa.info/Fulbright-UK) If you can’t visit there in person, find out how much help they can give you by telephone and/or email.</p>

<p>Good luck!</p>