I have always had a bumpy ride with academics because I moved every so often (in less than 8 years I have moved 5 countries) so getting used to school life and the different school systems has been hard. Currently I have a IB predicted score of 33 (+ 3 extra points if I maintain TOK and Extended Essay) with a break down like this:
HL Econ: 7
HL Geo: 6
HL Chem: 4
SL Math: 5
SL English: 6
SL German Ab.: 5
And my SAT score is : 1900 (planning to do SAT Subject Tests and Standard SAT again)
I have done these activities in the High School years:
JV Volleyball team (2 years)
Vice President of Student Council (1 & 1/2 years)
Head of Model United Nations Society (1 year)
Chair of Security Council in Model United Nations (1 conference)
Participated in MUN as delegate (8 conferences)
Lead in school plays (7 plays)
Tutor in Math (2 Years)
Bronze Award for Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award
Do I have a chance of getting into any of these Universities?
UC Berkeley
UC Davis
UCLA
UC Irvine
UT Austin
Hult Business School