ID Holder

<p>does anyone know what the hard plastic id holder is that just holds on to the top of your card so you can swipe it freely?</p>

<p>I've never heard of those. Most people put them in a wallet or if your a girl, you might have one of those Vera Bradley ID holders. They sell them at the bookstore for around ten dollars. The only place you would need to swipe the ID yourself is a vending machine. The dining hall cashiers do it for you and you don't need to swipe or even take out your ID (usually) to get into the dorms (the reader penetrates a LOT, including wallets and pants, a lot of guys just align their pocket with the reader and the door unlocks).</p>

<p>They sell them at the university bookstore for around 5 bucks.</p>