Ideas for a funny care package?

<p>My best friend is a freshman at a state school about four hours away from me. I'm going to a community college and living at home, so I figured it would be a good best friend thing for me to do if I sent her a care package.</p>

<p>I already know some of the essentials: I'll send her packaged snacks, some candy, a few magazines.</p>

<p>But the thing this me and her, is we consistently call each other out on our flaws/insult each other/make each other feel totally uncomfortable. It's sort of a sisterly/tough love thing. We never go too far because we know the boundaries, but we love to tease each other.</p>

<p>Because of this, I wanted to include some funny/borderline sketchy items in her care package. The other day, for example, I was at the dollar store and in the "impulse buy" section by the registers they were selling drug and pregnancy tests, and I decided to buy one of each to send to her as a joke. (she doesn't do drugs, but she once drunkenly told her boyfriend that she wanted to have his babies. Died of embarrassment the next day.)</p>

<p>So things like that. What else should I send her?</p>

<p>List as of right now:</p>

<p>earplugs
candy/snacks
drug test
pregnancy test
Chapstick
magazines</p>

<p>Any ideas? Funny or otherwise.</p>

<p>By the way, I was judged SO much when I bought both a drug test and pregnancy test together. By everyone in the immediate area.</p>

<p>
[quote]
By the way, I was judged SO much when I bought both a drug test and pregnancy test together. By everyone in the immediate area.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>At a dollar store, no less. :)</p>

<p>Dollar store drug/pregnancy tests the day after halloween, and an 18 year old girl. That's all kinds of bad. :)</p>