<p>Hey guys, what is this? I'm confused. What tax papers do I have to send in? Like, all of them? Even the one that has assets on it?</p>

<p>Also, what are "W-2s"? When I was filling out CSS my mom just gave me this big staples book (pay someone to do them) and it had all the information I needed.</p>

<p>I think you send in the 2011 tax forms right? But that doesn't come out for a while.</p>