If I send CSS to serval colleges, can colleges see other colleges I applied?

<p>If I send CSS to serval colleges, can colleges see other colleges I applied? thanks.</p>

<p>no one knows? it's different to fafsa.</p>

<p>Truly, even if they can, colleges don't care.</p>

<p>This question came up a long time ago, and I believe the answer is...no. Only FAFSA includes this information.</p>

<p>Called CB, they can see.
whatever, I just loaded all schools, get it done today.</p>

<p>Why are you concerned? Just out of curiosity. I've seen this come up numerous times and I don't understand it.</p>

<p>In the VAST majority of colleges, the admissions office has no contact with the financial aid office. In the case of schools that are NOT need blind, the only info the admissions office would want is how much aid the student might need...or not.</p>

<p>Do you really think the admissions offices call the financial aid offices about all applicants and ask what schools are listed on the Profile? I don't think this happens...it would be WAY too time consuming.</p>

<p>I have heard people ask this question. I think the concern is that colleges who want high yield might be less inclined to admit a student who has applied to (and seems likely to be accepted to) a "higher rated" school. In other words, they might want to weed out students for whom their school appears to be a "safety."</p>

<p>Seems unlikely to happen at most places, as the wise student (one would hope) does not choose a school by rankings alone. But still an understandable concern, I guess.</p>

<p>^ but that's more a concern when asked in an interview or stated on an admissions application.. that information is entirely irrelevant to financial aid.</p>