If I told you that I was living in a big but poor and unhappy country......

<p>Which one would come to your mind at the first time?</p>

<p>I’d have to go with Africa</p>

<p>^ Lol, Africa as a a country.</p>

<p>Umm… I’d agree though, most countries in Africa. I think specifically Sierra Leone or Liberia… you know, those war-torn countries. :S</p>

<p>Mexico maybe</p>

<p>china… but yet… that wouldn’t fit so then nigeria</p>

<p>Asia or Africa</p>

<p>Chad or Congo… one of the Central African countries.</p>

<p>India</p>

<p>Yup, India.</p>

<p>India or Nigeria.</p>

<p>Asia and Africa are not countries.</p>

<p>Switzerland :p</p>

<p>btw. India is definitely not poor.</p>

<p>Hmm, I’ll go with India, or somewhere in Africa.</p>

<p>Brazil. Lots of poor and unhappy people there especially in the favelas/shantytowns of Rio (also have a lot of rich people there, but that’s just how it goes in a country with the one of the world’s highest income inequalities)</p>

<p>Russia? (I was actually thinking Moldova for “poor and unhappy”, but it’s a tiny country. Russia is the biggest country close to Moldova in culture and geography.)</p>

<p>Russia, China, and India are out. They are not considered poor, except maybe by our American standards :wink:
But Mexico seems pretty fitting, or anything in Africa.</p>

<p>India </p>

<p>@spectastic</p>

<p>What are you talking about? India is one of the poorest countries in the world if you look at Per capita income – It ranks 127th in the world.</p>

<p>Having lived in both Belgium and India, I can tell you Axel, that you cannot even being to fathom what a billion people in one country can accomplish. On both sides of the line - positive and negative.</p>

<p>“Asia and Africa are not countries.”</p>

<p>Okay, whatever, racist.</p>

<p>I want to say that China is the answer.Even though that some of you American don’t support the view that we are poor,but it’s real.Many young people here just like you can’t have their dreams.They must work hard with an unhappy job to make them alive.And thanks to the birth control policy,there are many families with just one child.When the child come up to twenty year’s old,he must afford to support his parents.And a few year’s late when he gets married with an only daughter,he must afford to support his wife’s parents,too.This is the reality here.And there are also many other problems,like the high price house,the inflation,the monopolization by the government and so on.Even though sometimes you see some Chinese are very rich,I can tell you that they are just come the family with big right here.They are the true beneficiary of the socialism,and 99 percents other young are working hard day by day to make this ones’ happy life.</p>

<p>China was going to be my guess.</p>