<p>I was accepted into UCI’s School of Humanities, and when I applied, I planned on majoring in something in the field of humanities. Shortly after applying, however, I began working in a veterinary clinic and have become very interested in the field of veterinary science. Must I major in something in humanities as I was admitted into this school, or would it be possible to major in something like biology that would allow me to, if I chose, redirect my interest and pursue a direction that would enable me to ready myself for vet school? I’m not even sure if what I’ve described is clear because I’m pretty clueless when it comes to this sort of thing, but if you can offer any help at all, I’d appreciate it. :)</p>
<p>Well you would just change majors to biology or something like that and become part of the school of biological sciences. You were accepted to the university, not so much the school of humanities, so you just float to wherever your major is. Hope this helps.</p>
<p>You are actually presented with the opportunity to change your major at spop, which a lot of students do. It should be easy to switch to bio.</p>
<p>You should have no problem changing but definitely look into Pre-Vet and Vet school requirements. Its likely you could still major in humanities and finish the pre-reqs on the side for Vet school as electives. Major in what you will enjoy.</p>
<p>lol wow you and me are in the same situation, i’m undeclared in the school of humanities and will probably change to</p>