<p>good examples of technical film job and requirements</p>
<p>Technical Assistant - Image Unit<br>
Company Lucasfilm Animation</p>
<p>Education, Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
• Demo Reel and/or portfolio required in order to demonstrate aesthetic eye and/or artistic background.
• Knowledge of, and experience with, 3D modeling/animation software (i.e. Maya) and 2D design software (i.e Photoshop) required.
• 1-2 years experience programming (i.e. C/C++) and scripting language experience (i.e. Python, Perl).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Also strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact with diverse personalities.
• Proven knowledge of and experience with Windows and UNIX/Linux operating systems.
• Familiarity with film, video, and animation postproduction and/or computer graphics techniques highly desired.
• Strong time management skills. Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Proven ability to work autonomously and in team settings.
• Highly motivated. Career focus for the animation and visual effects industry.</p>
<p>Software Developer III<br>
Company Lucasfilm Entertainment Company</p>
<p>Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical degree with 3-5 years experience in a professional software development environment required.</p>
<p>Demonstrated ability to serve as an effective contributor on mid to large scale development projects. </p>
<p>Proficient in UNIX.
Python experience and knowledge is required.
Experience with Enterprise Application Development a plus.
Experience with GUI Development preferred.
Experience in a fast paced production environment a plus.
SQL and database experience a must. </p>
<p>good but specific example of business accountancy for the film industry</p>
<p>Lead Production Accountant<br>
Company Industrial Light & Magic</p>
<p>Lead Production Accountant is responsible for the handling of complex production finance work for specific project(s), which requires an understanding of accounting principles and an advanced understanding of the Visual Effects production process. Works with discretion as to work details on assignments of a varied nature. Provides general and specialized analysis support. Works closely with FX Producers and other production staff.</p>
<p>Bachelors degree is required and a C.P.A. or M.B.A. is strongly encouraged. 6-8 years of professional experience. </p>
<p>Three or more years Feature (or entertainment/advertising industries) production finance/accounting experience. Expert proficiency in Excel. Experience with IT applications such as Oracle (Oracle Projects.) TM1 experience a plus.</p>