If you could....

<p>have multiple degrees in anything and everything, no debt or even extra time, what degrees would you all like to have?</p>

<p>For me, it would be Nursing (BSN and MSN), two foreign languages (Spanish and Chinese), English (BA), History (BA), Journalism (BA), Technical Writing and Creative Writing (BA).</p>

<p>Oh and a law degree, just for kicks!</p>

<p>i would do a language (japanese), History (PHD), anthropology (PHD)</p>

<p>French, German, English, Anthropology, Biology, and Music!</p>

<p>I would still go to graduate school to get my M.S. in Speech Pathology =]</p>

<p>Biology, Music, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Journalism (broadcast), and....that's about it.</p>

<p>Nuclear Engineering, Public Health, Music, Computer Science, and Turf & Golf Course Management for kicks.</p>

<p>Poly sci, journalism, creative writing, German, French, Music</p>

<p>
[QUOTE]
no debt or even extra time

[/QUOTE]
</p>

<p>If that's the case, I'll just get a degree in everything possible. Extra knowledge would be great.</p>

<p>Poli sci, history, psychology, womens students, organizational studies, economics, annnnd I think that's it. I'd like a JD, too, but that's less fun.</p>

<p>classics, neuroscience, russian</p>

<p>I wouldn't want extra degrees. Right now I'm on track to get a BS in Chemistry and Neural Science and that's just what I like. </p>

<p>If I wanted to become fluent in a language, i sure wouldn't waste time majoring in it - I would go abroad to that country and immerse myself in it. If I was interested in another subject, I'd just read books on it. Like I enjoy history, but only certain time periods, so I wouldn't major in history - I'd have to take all those extra classes, half of which are boring. I'd rather just take electives in the interesting stuff I like rather than waste time with extra crap. Ideally I wish I could spread college over 4 years so I could take more electives in Architecture, Painting and History as well as all my science stuff. But I wouldn't want degrees in those fields.</p>

<p>Well, I would love to get a degree in various subjects. I love learning and I especially love the structured environment a classroom provides - so I'd probably go with biology/environmental studies (and get my doctorate), English, French, Spanish, Physics, and Astronomy. Oh, and World History for kicks. It would be a lot of work, but also incredibly awesome.</p>

<p>It's not really a waste of time majoring in language if one is really motivated to learn the language and culture. For me, it is more than just becoming fluent in the language. </p>

<p>I want to learn about the culture, history, and the literature -- anything I can! And since I don't have the money to go abroad at the moment, I might as well get a lesson in French culture in the classroom! Also it's pretty helpful when I have someone else to converse with in the language in the classroom -- whether it is with the teacher or other students. I could understand not majoring if I only want to learn how to speak the language, but I want to learn beyond that. Even with my writing skills. I like being critiqued on my writing so I can learn from my mistakes. For me, just learning from books bores me, haha, which is weird since I love to read. Unless it is minor things. Minor things I don't mind learning about from books. But languages ... nope! I can't live on just books. I need interaction with others =]</p>

<p>I like this thread, OP. I always wondered what other things I would major in if it were possible financially =)</p>

<p>I'd do Architecture (BA), Nursing (BSN), Anthro (BA), French (BA), Neuro (BS), Journalism (BA), and law (JD).</p>

<p>From Westpoint: systems management, nuclear engineering
From MIT: mathematics, computational X (modeling, computer graphics, animation)
Somewhere else: a Master's in social work and an EMT-paramedic certification</p>

<p>I'd do economics (BS), International relations, Computer science, & criminal justice</p>

<p>JD,Petroleum engineering,MBA,Bio medical engineering, marketing, english</p>

<p>Masters degrees in Political Science and Economics (or public policy), a BA in History, another degree in Computer Science, and minors in Anthropology, French, and German. Maybe another minor in Russian literature.</p>

<p>If it can be done like plugging a flash drive up my ass and downloading the whole degree, I'd do religion and history PhD's... and a PhD in Chem E because I don't want to waste my life.</p>

<p>Mechanical/Electrical&Computer Engineering, Fine Arts, Stage Director/Theater, Spanish, get my MBA and robotics masters.</p>

<p>All...in 5 years, with tons of research, partying, no history classes, paid internships w/ NASA.</p>

<p>I'd like to major in everything. That'd be a pretty epic degree. </p>

<p>If I'm more restricted, I'd like to add a major in Econ and Math. I'm majoring in Computer Science.</p>