If you're a transfer...

<p>If you’re a transfer…
What school did you come from?
What was your GPA?
Any Extracurriculars?
Entry as a Sophomore? Junior?
Your major?</p>

<p>I came from DePaul University with a 3.2 cumulative GPA and no extras. I entered as a Junior and my major is Music Industry.</p>

<ul>
<li>I came from College of the Canyons in Valencia, California. A great school in a craptastic area.</li>
<li>My GPA was 4.0 when I applied with 15 units…I sent USC updated transcripts after every semester. At the time of decision, my GPA was 3.9.</li>
<li>I had no extracurriculars in college. I got on the “Chancellor’s List” however</li>
<li>I am entering as a Sophomore. I didn’t know what I was doing my first year of college and ended up missing the chance to knock USC transferable classes out of the way. Oh well.</li>
<li>…Which brings me to my major. I am a Writing for Film and Television major. No matter what, I will be at USC for four years. So what I enter as doesn’t mean anything.</li>
</ul>