ILR GT - My professor took a month off! My Midterm wont be avail. until mid-april!

<p>Hey, I am a Guaranteed Transfer for ILR.</p>

<p>I have all of my grades except for one, which is Macro Economics (coincidentally is a required class). My professor, due to family problems, will be absent for 1 month. She gave us a “take-home” exam that will be due when she gets back, which is March 27th. She probably won’t have the exam graded until April 4th or 5th, I’m guessing.</p>

<p>But the midterm report for GT says it’s due March 15? I already have all my other grades (and they ALL meet the GT requirements).</p>

<p>Will my GT contract be dropped if my midterm doesn’t get there soon? Should I send it in anyways and then send the other grade in later?</p>

<p>Does anyone know what has happened in the past, of delayed midterm reports?</p>

<p>Any current/past students - please respond!
thanks a lot!</p>

<p>Hey. I emailed Ian this question just last week.</p>

<p>The Midterm report is due March 30.</p>

<p>One of my professors is not be able to give me a grade yet (we meet once a week, no midterms yet). Ian told me to send it in early April once all grades are completed. He also said it was common problem so no worries.</p>

<p>If you decide to email him, please let me know if mid-April is okay. Thanks, GL!</p>

<p>oh man, march 30?</p>

<p>ok, i’ll contact ian. anyone else want to add to this?</p>