I'm good at a lot of things but I don't know what to pursue?

I’ve a good academic result. A Gpa ranging from 4.6 to 5 in 9th and 10th grade.
I’m a dancer. I’ve some awards but only one certificate that says I’ve actually learnt dance. I’m more of a freestyle dancer.
I can act but I don’t have anyplace to show my talent except dubsmash.
I’m a good designer of clothes. I’m launching my own line of clothing online this summer.
I can write a book. I’ve started a few in my past 15 years of existence but I never finish them.
I can do craft like if i have a great idea I can put it together irl and it usually turns out to be great.
Apart from this I’ve minored in a lot of sports like lawn tennis(3 years), table tennis, soccer, basketball, swimming.

Pls tell me what i can do with thses talents in order to get anywhere near a good college in US.

Writing and fashion design: Scholastic Art & Writing Awards. Check 'em out in both categories.

ETA: Make sure you qualify first, I suppose. I think there are different reqs for internationals.