I'm looking at a 3.7 GPA and a 1900 on the SATs, what are my chances for NYU Tisch?

<p>NYU Tisch is my dream school, and I honestly don’t want to go anywhere else other than the School of Visual Arts. I plan to major in film, and I do have an idea for my portfolio film. It will basically be a story of a guy at a friend’s house using the bathroom and he realizes there is no tissue. He sits there and makes a crazy decision and his whole life goes haywire, but it ends up with him back on the toilet and he changes his mind. Anyone who has already gotten into NYU Tisch and can share any tips with me?</p>

<p>Bump! Please someone answer :(</p>

<p>It sounds like a cheap shot for attention. Work on an idea that has more substance.</p>

<p>What do you mean? My idea for my film or my post?</p>