I'm not getting into Kelley and I feel bad

<p>As the title says, I am not getting into Kelley and I feel really bad about it. I think I will get a B or higher in all my classes except for M119. I've done the whole tutoring and student help center thing but it was not a big help - the class just moves way too fast for me. I think I would have done much better in M211 but what's done is done. I will most likely get a D or below. What seals the deal is that I had to get a W for A100. So, now that I am not getting into Kelley I am trying to figure out what to do now. My plan was to study Accounting & Finance in Kelley and maybe minor in entrepreneur studies. I am thinking now that I will take on a double major in Math and Statistics. I know it sounds odd since I am currently failing a math class but I've done well in the subject in the past and I enjoy it. I know that these fields can lead to an actuary job which sounds cool to me but I was wondering if their were an other options I should maybe consider. Any help at all would be great. Thanks.</p>

<p>If you realllly want to get into Kelley, I would at least try retaking m119 and getting an A next semester. Also finishing your second semester strong would give them that you have what it takes to do good but if you're still not feeling hopeful, you could take a look at the SPEA or LAMP program. Good Luck with your decision.</p>

<p>Did you see this: </p>

<p>Actuarial</a> Studies : Academic Bulletin</p>

<p>You may want to visit the soa.org website or the beanactuary.org website. The information there is very complete about courses you need to take in college and other things you should be doing like the preliminary exams before graduation. </p>

<p>I'm sure you'll figure it out.</p>

<p>^Thank you!</p>