Im so sorry if you've seen this im just mad freaked out!

<p>Really freaking out, no joke : ( </p>

<hr>

<p>Hi im really freaking out these are my stats & extra cirrics.
3.6 GPA
25 ACT</p>

<p>Senior Year:
SG Executive Board President
Senior Class Representative
Yearbook Editor
Students against Destructive Decisions Secretary
Spanish Club Secretary
Link Crew Leader
Peer Mediator
National Honor Society Member
Key Club Member
Interact Member</p>

<p>Junior Year:
Student G Junior Group Leader
Junior Class Delegate
Yearbook Staff Writer
Students against Destructive Decisions Member
Spanish Club Member
Key Club Member
Interact Member</p>

<p>Sophomore Year:
Sophomore Class Delegate
Students against Destructive Decisions Member
Key Club Member
Interact Member
JV long Distance Runner</p>

<p>Freshman Year:
Freshman Class Treasurer
Key Club Member
Interact Member
JV Long Distance Runner
Debate Team</p>

<p>Community Service*:
350+ hours of community service at the following institutions:
The American Red Cross
Bridging Communities
Elementary School
Meals on Wheels
Thanksgiving Baskets
Link Crew</p>

<p>Honors and Awards
Senior Year: Student of the Month & 2007 Homecoming Court</p>

<p>Junior Year: Children of Abram Representative</p>

<p>Sophomore Year: Hugh O’Brian Youth Leadership Representative</p>

<p>Athletics:
Tennis: 3 years
Club Youth Tennis Program</p>

<p>Track and Field: 2 years</p>

<p>My ap lit teach read my essays and said they were amazing and i have great recs. what do you think? thank you so much!</p>

<p>Apparently, regular decesion has gotten really competetive. Therefore, it's really hard to gauge your chances. I'm not a big fan of chances threads in the first place because CC is not an admissions committee. I think I can say with confidence, however, that you have a legit shot. Good luck!</p>

<p>I would think your test scores are gonna pretty much kill your chances..>_<</p>

<p>Yeah, any other year you would have a very good shot but this year its going to be very hard. Your ACT is a little low. Good luck to you though.</p>

<p>To put it in perspective, I was initially deferred during early action with a 3.6/26 ACT, and I was accepted (immediately) with a 30 ACT.</p>

<p>gpa good, act eh. I did the same on the act but did better on the sat. A 25 wouldn't have cut it last year either. BUT your gpa is very nice! They'll be happy I hope. Their average gpa is a 3.45 so you're above the avg! And maybe you're act is below par but how did you do on your sats?</p>

<p>Are you stalking me Jeremy?</p>

<p>lol</p>

<p>I would say you will probably be waitlisted. This is simply because of your ACT score. I was recently at Tulane's honors weekend, and from what we were told there, this year is extremely competitive. The number of applications has doubled from where it was last year. However, you have some great extracurriculars and strong GPA, so you may be accepted. Best of luck!</p>

<p>Hahah walt99, I went to Tulane in the fall ha. I'm tryign to transfer into UM that's maybe why it seems weird ehe.</p>