I'm sorry...what?

<p>"The Yale Application Status website has been shut down for the 2006-2007 admissions season. It will be available again on September 1 for the 2007-2008 season. Please return at that time."</p>

<p>Huh? I logged into the status website to make sure that all of my items were in, (I had a counselor situation which required her to resend certain parts of my app) and I got this message. I thought I was applying in 07-08. Color me confused. Is everyone else getting this?</p>

<p>The application status is not available for all, not just you.</p>

<p>Not to get too far ahead of things, but... maybe they are going to announce their decisions soon?! </p>

<p>gah....hahaha they're probably just fixing things before the huge traffic in a week or so, when all the applicants are checking their decision... :(</p>

<p>But I can dream! :D</p>

<p>Edit: Shoot.</p>

<p>
[quote]
*Can I still check whether my application is complete and whether you have all required documents? *</p>

<p>Because we are now close to the decision date, we are no longer updating the application status information that we made available online. The application status site is therefore no longer available online. If your application was incomplete according to the information that was available on that site, we assume that you took the steps necessary to send us the required documents.</p>

<p>When and how will admissions decisions for the Class of 2012 be available? </p>

<p>We hope to make decisions available online sometime during the evening of Monday, March 31, 2008. We will mail decision letters at the same time, and these letters should arrive within a few days for applicants residing in the United States. (Applicants from abroad may find that the letters take considerably more time to arrive.) Please watch the admissions Web site for more information. If there is going to be a delay in posting the decisions online for any reason, you will find an announcement on our front page at Welcome</a> to Yale College, Office of Undergraduate Admissions.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Thanks munchkin and Jenie. I just wanted to make sure :)</p>

<p>Yale is Ivy League so they release on the universal Ivy League date and time: March 31, 5:00 pm EST this year.</p>