<p>Well, the November test date for SATs is coming up and unfortunately I do not feel ready going into it. Though I have read a lot of you are cramming for the SAT-IIs, I do not want to cram for the SAT-Is. After I take this SAT I will be done with testing, so I want to finish "strong."</p>
<p>So, my question is if it is possible for me to ask collegeboard to change my test date from the November session to the December one? If so, are there fees/registrations involved? </p>
<p>If not, I'm assuming I'll have to sign-up for the December one and pay the late-registration fees.</p>
<p>Also, if I chose to take my SAT-I December would the listed colleges (below) be able to see my new results?
-All UCs (esp. the UCs since their apps are due Nov 30th)
-Any other college(s) with regular decision deadline around January 1st, 2005 (assuming there aren't any more score report delays like the one after October testing)</p>
<p>Thanks in advance</p>
I applied early to one school and I listed my future test date to be in November. If I decided to take my SAT in December would they mind?</p>