In State Residency requirements if parents move out of state after high school graduation

Does anyone have experience with this? My husband might be taking a job out of state starting in January. I could stay behind in Texas with my son until he graduates in May and then we could sell the house/move to where my husband is. We have lived in Texas since my son was in 7th grade so he would fulfill the first two requirements easily. The third one is the concern if we sell the house and move in May/June. Would this violate in state residency requirements for UT since my son wouldn’t be living in Texas through the summer before school starts? (All this is assuming he gets in at UT of course!)

To establish residency through high school graduation, you must:

Graduate from a Texas high school or receive a GED in Texas; and
Live in Texas for the 36 months immediately before high school graduation; and
Live in Texas for the 12 months immediately before the census date (usually the 12th class day) of the semester in which you enroll at the university (or another college or university).