INDOC question

<p>Neither of my parents have filled out their taxes. My dad won't be able to fill out his taxes because he's a partner and thus his company doesn't do it until October or something? What do I do without the INDOC?</p>

<p>You need to contact your school(s) on this. I suspect it's going to be difficult for you to receive a financial aid package without a complete file. Are costs/financial aid a priority in choosing a school?</p>

<p>I'm sure your dad will have to file a personal tax return by April 15, no matter what schedule the business is on. If 2011 taxes are impossible now though, I'd ask schools if 2010 now, 2011 later would be OK.</p>