This is pretty specialized but hopefully someone can help…
I am trying to narrow down my list of Master’s programs to around 10. I am really looking for Scientist-Practitioner, I/O Balanced, low costs, good faculty, preferably in an urban area for internships, small class sizes, quant/stats heavy, & positive program reputation for the sake of employment opportunities…
Which of these programs should I keep versus eliminate (and why).
- Columbia Teacher's College
- Texas A&M
- Florida Institute of Tech. *UT Arlington
- UMN Duluth
- Illinois Tech
- Missouri S&T
- UTC Chattanooga *Akron *George Mason
- Middle Tennessee State University
- Missouri State University
- University of West Florida
- East Carolina University *Indiana University Indianapolis (Purdue)
** Am I missing any great IO Master’s programs that fit my criteria?