International Financial Aid Docs?

<p>What financial aid documents and forms do they need from internationals?</p>

<p>You need to submit the Cerfitication of Finances form indicating that you have the financial resources to cover the fees at USC.</p>

<p>This form must also be signed/stamped by a bank in order to verify the funds are indeed available. If your bank won't sign the form, USC will also accept a letter from your bank manager confirming the money is there (this is what I did and I didn't have any problems).</p>

<p>Hope that helps</p>

<p>Hey thanks a lot. So I just have to submit the USC form and no College Board stuff right? Thanks again.</p>

<p>Yeah, you dont need to worry about collegeboard stuff, that's for universities that offer need-based aid to internationals - USC doesn't.</p>

<p>Ok thanks a lot.</p>