international students studying in management department,should i apply as a trans?

<p>hi!
I'm a freshman-to-be studying in management department (finance),
I know that students currently studying law outside U.S. should apply as a freshman because most of their credits can't be transferred.
I found that many schools do not give undergraduate degrees in bussiness/finance, if I want to attend those college, should i apply as a transfer or a freshman?</p>

<p>I'm not sure I understand, do you already have an undergraduate college degree, have some college credits, or have you never attended college anywhere?</p>

<p>I'll go to college this september, and students in my country should decide their own concentration before they get in schools...</p>

<p>so I'm 18, freshman to be, doomed to major in finance:-|</p>

<p>In the US, students apply to law school after undergrad to become lawyers. There is no set major to go to law school.</p>

<p>It's up to the individual college (in the US) to decide if a student attending a college outside the US should apply in the transfer or the freshmen pool. This can be a separate decision from what classes actually transfer. However, my understanding is that if you are applying to schools in the UK and want to switch concentrations, than one starts over as a freshman. </p>

<p>Good luck!</p>

<p>thanks for your help :)
so I believe that means I should directly contact with schools and ask them.</p>