[Int'l student]What are my chances? (JHU, Princeton, Cornell, Tufts, Northwestern, Vanderbilt, Olin)

I go to a specialized high school ranked #1 in HCMC, Vietnam. This school has 7 specialized classes and I major in English. Because of this, my GPA is lower than most students in other schools (especially those in Hanoi where the scores are inflated). The school does not offer any AP classes. Here are my stats:

Intended major: Chemical engineering
Note on school list: I intend to ED JHU and EA Princeton

GPA: Sophomore year 9.1/10, Junior year 8.8/10
Class rank: My school does not rank students

Standardized Tests:
SAT: superscore 1540 (M 800, RW 740), essay 22/24
SAT II: Chemistry, Physics, Math level 2: three 800s
AP: Chemistry & Statistics: two 5s (I’m planning to take Calc BC, Physics C & Bio next year)
IELTS 8.0

Honors & achievements:
School merit scholarship - Junior year (for highest GPA in specialized subjects)
Class exemplary student - Junior year (for one of the highest GPA in class)
Valedictorian at a chemistry exam - Sophomore year
Second prize at English Municipal Competition - Freshmen year
School Chemistry team - Freshmen year (quitted to join English team)

Extracurricular activities:
5 years playing table tennis
20+ hours/week Head of Public Relations at a event-organizing non-profit organization (Sept '16 - June ‘18)
15+ hours/week President of a organization preparing academically for middle schoolers who want to study in specialized high school in entrance exams.
School Academic Competition organizer
School First-year students’ Welcoming Event organizer

Other information:
Ethnicity: Asian (Southeast Asia)
Family contribution: ~25k/year
Gender: Female

Thanks so much!

If you are interested in Olin, I would encourage you to apply. Contact the school to express your interest so they know of it. Good luck.

Princeton’s EA policy prohibits you from simultaneously apply to JHU ED. You will have to choose one.

Good ecs and amazing scores. GPA is a bit low but for such a rigorous school, its perfect. You have a chance for all those schools! Good luck! Maybe chance me back? http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/discussion/comment/20773772#Comment_20773772

I would say you have a good shot for most of these schools, except maybe Princeton, but that is tough for everyone. Nevertheless, i would give it a shot, as you are not completely out of range.