Is 19 units too much.

<p>I recently just got out of the military so its been a little over four years since I've attended the local CC (Cali), I took 10 units before I joined but its been awhile, I registered for 6 classes</p>

<p>Intro to Gov.
English 1A
U.S. History
Geography of California
World Religions
Criminal Law (AJ course)</p>

<p>I most likely wont have a job once I start, so I'm just curious for opinions of people have been doing school for awhile.</p>

<p>Thanks for your input.</p>

<p>You'll probably be okay. I don't know what you did while in the military, so it may be hard adjusting back to doing school work, but 19 units if that's all you're doing isn't too bad, and those don't sound like especially hard classes. </p>

<p>Though if it's been a few years since you've done anything academic (like studying anything on your own, since you didn't take classes), maybe you ought to take a class or two right now just to get back into the rhythm of it.</p>

<p>If you will be a full-time student, that shouldn't be bad.</p>

<p>I'm taking 18 units now and it's rough, but it's doable. You need to make sure you have solid time management though.</p>

<p>It's not the number of credits, it's the difficulty inherent in those classes.Those classes don't look particularly difficult, so it shouldn't be a problem.</p>