<p>I’m from India and I’m 17, so it’s time for college. In another half a year.
The thing being, I’m a neuropsychology aspirant and I definitely want a PhD. And hopefully be successful in research. Yes, I’m ready to live frugally. So the only option I have is BA psychology because:
A. Economics is my backup and India conviniently doesn’t recognise Economics as a science.
B. All BSc psychology courses are either from impoverished universities or require a science background which I do not have as my high school degree is considered to be a Social Science one.
We do not have the concept of majors and minors but rather triple degrees and I plan on picking psychology honours with Economics and Sociology. </p>
<p>To the question. Will this background enable me to hopefully get a MSc Neuropsychology from the UK? I will be starting math again formally in terms of certificate courses online and in my college.
Do I require a science background or is general psychology more than enough? Is biology a must as it’s Neuropsychology or can I go ahead with the BA? </p>