Is a Major, minor, and premed too much to do for a UCLA transfer?

<p>More specific
Major: Design/Media Arts
Minor: Japanese
I was orginally going to study for a science major, but since medical schools don't care what you major in college, i decided to study something Im intreseted in and like just as much as science and that's art. I want to learn japanese because im very intrested in thier culture. Doctor is my first career choice, but I would go for a MBA if I don't get in med school.</p>

<p>It is all depend on your potential. There is no such thing as too much, it is just how people look at it. For me, i would say soso, for other maybe too much, for you is ok :).</p>

<h1>useless comment lol</h1>

<p>UCLA's unit cap is 216. Subtract the number of units you're transfering with. Then look at pre-reqs and upper division requirements for major, minor, and pre-med.</p>

<p>I haven't done the math, but seems insane. You really should decide now if you want to go the pre-med or MBA route.</p>

<p>You might be better off with a Liberal Studies degree. Less required classes and you can fill in credit requirements with classes you like. It would suck though if you can't good a good MCAT score. </p>

<p>Don't minor in Japanese or east asian studies, you have to take a lotttt of classes. Just learn the language and fill in classes as you see fit.</p>