Is AlcoholEdu Graded?

<p>I heard that the institutions receive your AlcoholEdu exam grades... Is it true?</p>

<p>No. It's either pass or fail. Pass = above 75%</p>

<p>No, and its really easy. I took it a few weeks ago, its all common sense.</p>

<p>At Emory, it's pass/fail... 85%+ is pass.</p>

<p>85% for your school. I thought it was 75% for everyone.</p>

<p>Not for us. =P</p>

<p>Haha relax, its just a test on alcohol awareness...your school just wants to know that you passed. They won't nitpick your score.</p>

<p>Our school forced us to keep taking the test\read materials until we received 80% or better</p>

<p>Huh wut? I remember there being some alcohol whatever thingie program my freshman year. But I ignored it and no one came banging on my door complaining.</p>

<p>That AlcoholEdu was seriously WAY too long and annoying to fill out.
But I got a 93% :) Thanks to the internet for the answers ...</p>

<p>^^^The trick is to not answer any of the survey questions. Just scroll to the bottom and press submit and move on to the next page. I did that and it took like 30min to complete and i got a 97%. Now the Sexual Assault online class was really long and annoying.</p>

<p>Hmm... I never even completed my AlcoholEdu. I finished like 50% of it and then stopped. No one ever contacted me about it. lol</p>

<p>At Pitt, you just have to complete it, which means you have to pass. (Don't worry though, its super easy and if you do end up failing, you can retake it again until you do pass)</p>

<p>Do many schools have to do that? I never heard about anything like it.</p>

<p>A lot of schools are doing... especially for the new freshman :(</p>

<p>Does this kind of thing actually reduce the amount of sexual assault/rape/alcohol related nuisance on and off campus? My school doesn't do this (it'd probably be a hassle, I'm going to a large state school.)</p>