Is it possible to fax the international certificate of finances at these schools....?

<p>At a later date? as in end of Jan?</p>

<p>Lehigh, Tufts, Vassar, stanford?</p>

<p>Do HYPD require this certificate? If they do, can I fax them in at a later date?</p>

<p>I am sorry for being a dumbo, I am just so unfamiliar with all these.</p>

<p>You must send original documents with original signatures. Even US citizens and Permanent residents must send their Tax documents with original signatures.</p>

<p>From tufts website;</p>

International Student Certification of Finances</p>

<p>If you are accepted to Tufts and choose to enroll, you will be required to submit the International Student Certification of Finances to the International Center. All documents should be written in English or accompanied by certified translations from a local consulate, embassy, or school official. Please note the deadlines for submitting application materials, as late applications may not be considered.