Is it possible to go to Two separate Universities to get 2 Bachelors?

<p>I'd like to go to my current college, Berkeley for my degree, and then I'd like to apply to another college to get a second Bachelors Degree. I think it's been done - what are your thoughts?</p>

<p>It's possible. I know that if you become a Rhodes scholar, you can get a second undergraduate degree at Cambridge. Maybe it's also the same case at a university in the U.S.</p>

<p>Theoretically yes, but why? Also, you can't at the same time unless you clone yourself xD</p>

<p>It is common practice to do that.</p>

<p>Why would you want to do that?</p>

<p>I think it's better to get a PhD rather than a second bachelors.</p>

<p>Also, franticpizza, isn't the Rhodes Scholarship only for a Masters at Oxford, or am I missing something here?</p>

<p>I'd spend my money on a Lamborghini instead. Lamborghini = Same cost for a bachelor's degree</p>

<p>Look at the second school's website, and look for "Second Bachelor's Degree", or google that with the school's name.</p>

<p>Many colleges/universities will admit you for a second bachelor's degree. Normally you would apply as a transfer. Some institutions have formal arrangements with each other so that degrees can be completed concurrently (for example a BFA at a Music Conservatory and a BA/BS at a nearby LAC or University), and others have agreements where 3 years are spent at one place and 2 at another (for example a 3-2 engineering program that ends with a BA/BS from an LAC and a BEng from another college/university).</p>

<p>If you are planning to apply as a transfer after completing your first degree, you need to know that the only financial aid likely to be available would be unsubsidized Stafford loans. If all of your Gen Eds transfer, depending on the number of other credits that can apply toward the second degree you may be able to finish in two years. Very few institutions accept more than two years of transfer credit ([url=<a href=""&gt;]UMUC[/url&lt;/a&gt;] is one that does).</p>

<p>I know several people who have done this sort of thing. Some completed a second degree at their first university by picking up the credits necessary for the other major field, others enrolled at a different university. I almost did it myself, but decided to start graduate work after being enrolled as a "senior transfer" for a year. By then I had enough background in the new field of study, and it wasn't worth it to me to go through the hoops just to get a second bachelor's.</p>

<p>Double majoring or getting a dual degree from your current institution would be more efficient. If you want to spend more time in school, how about going for a master's degree?</p>