<p>I’m excited for everyone, i’m sure there will be a wave of unc chapel hill class of 2014 group members joining on facebook, and all this stuff. also, my friends who were deferred will hear back that dayy. i already got in, but i remember how happy i was when i did, i literally screamed of surprise/excitement (i’m oos). What does anyone thinkk?</p>
<p>btw, dont make fun of me for spelling weird wrong, i typed too fast :P</p>
<p>I’m excited too! I need to find a roommate, and everyone I’ve talked to on the facebook group has already found one!</p>
<p>Beta- Just wait for the new crop of incoming RD acceptances for roommates. ;)</p>
<p>I’m excited for everyone too! Best of luck to the RD applicants.</p>
<p>Artemis- That’s [a reason] why I’m excited for them! I can’t believe how I counted down the hours until I found out…and now they’re going through the same thing. </p>
<p>To all RD applicants out there: RELAX. There’s nothing you can do to speed up the clock! You might as well enjoy your life now… :D</p>
<p>Beta-
Yeah, I was super-excited for all the early action people too! I knew that I wanted to get in (obviously) but I really, really wanted everyone else on here to get in too! I think it’s just great to cheer everyone else on… plus, getting congratulated for getting in feels fantastic.</p>
<p>yes, this is not normal! You should see your OB/GYN as soon as possible.</p>
<p>haha, kidding of course…</p>