Is it worth it for me to apply to University of Minnesota, Twin Cities?

I currently have 19 colleges on my list, but the UCs, Cal Poly SLO, and SJSU all use the same app:
Reaches:
UCB
UCLA
UCSD
Cornell
Pomona
USC (legacy)
HMC (some form of ED)
CMU

Matches:
UT Austin
Occidental
UCSB
UCD
UCI
Scripps (some form of ED)
NYU
Cal Poly SLO

Safeties:
SJSU
SCU (EA)
UCSC

I want to major in Chemistry in college, and I was looking at Twin Cities as a possible option. Should I apply there, or is my list enough? My full stats are here: http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1792325-chances-for-scripps-and-hmc.html#latest

Are all of the non-safeties preferable to SJSU, SCU, and UCSC?

Is UMN-TC preferable to SJSU, SCU, and UCSC?

@ucbalumnus yes. My safeties are just if I don’t get into any of my target or reach schools. As for TC, I’ve never been there before, but I’ve heard that it has an excellent Chemistry department. All my safeties are tolerable.

If finances are a concern, why not?

UM-TC has fairly affordable OOS costs.

If finances are a concern then UT and NYU shouldn’t be on the list at all. They will cost $50K+/year.

@“Erin’s Dad” @PurpleTitan finances are not a concern.

Are you sure that finances are not a concern?

Or are you just asking yourself that without speaking with your parents? How much will they pay is the big question. Are you a UC resident?

@NASA2014 My parents and I have talked about finances before. They even chose a lot of the OOS schools for me. I am a CA resident.