Is Sport Science, Music SL, or Biology easier?

I’m trying to decide between Sports Science, Biology, and Music at SL, and I’m mainly looking for the subject that is easiest to get a 7 in while requiring the least amount of coursework/study time.
I already have other hard subjects, so I’d prefer a subject with a relatively manageable workload and a high chance of getting a 7 if I put in consistent effort.
For Music, I already play an instrument and I’m pretty good at memorization, but I’m not particularly strong at composition, so I’m not sure how much that would hurt me.
For people who have taken these subjects, which would you recommend if the goal is basically the easiest path to a 7 with the least workload? How much coursework, memorization, studying, and/or composition does each one involve?
I’d especially appreciate answers from peoplewho actually took these subjects and got a 6/7.

Sports science is easier than biology, less in-depth but more breadth (includes biology, anatomy and physiology, psychology - a very well thought-out curriculum).
Can’t compare to music.