is the "counselor recommendation" the school form found on the commonapp?

<p>i have letters of recommendation and evaluations from two academic teachers. a couple of schools ask for a counselor recommendation. is it just the form that can be printed on the commonapp site, or do i have to get a letter as well?</p>

<p>Yes, you can get the form here:</p>

<p><a href=""&gt;;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p><a href=""&gt;;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>You can use the form, but you can also send a request online. The request will send all the stuff your teachers/counselor needs to write the recs. You should also give your teachers/counselor a heads-up before you send the request in case one of your teachers decides to say "Sorry, I can't do that." (hopefully this won't happen though)</p>

<p>(By the way, it would have been better to do these letters of rec requests earlier rather than now; just remind your teachers/counselor of the deadline for the recs)</p>