Is the IDOC compulsory?

<p>I'm an international applicant from England; is the IDOC a necessary part of the financial aid application, or could I just send in the relevant documents without using the IDOC service (tax returns etc)?</p>

<p>If you need financial aid, you must file your country's tax returns with the IDOC service or send Harvard a paper copy of your tax forms. The deadline for the paper forms was February 1st, 2012, so you'll have to do it via IDOC.</p>

<p>See: PAPER SUBMISSIONS:<a href=""&gt;;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>Also See:Application</a> Instructions</p>

<p>Foreign Citizens (excluding Canadian citizens)
International students may submit an application for financial aid in one of two ways. Please choose the instructions that best meet your needs. In no way will your choice of instructions impact the amount of aid you may receive from Harvard.</p>

<p>ONLINE SUBMISSION: We now offer international students the opportunity to file the CSS Profile through the College Board. While there is a fee associated with the Profile, we have now extended this service to international students because students have found it easier to submit their information only once to multiple schools. Many colleges now accept or require the Profile for international students.</p>

<p>PAPER SUBMISSION: If filing the CSS Profile presents a challenge of any kind, you may instead apply for aid using these alternate instructions. <a href=""&gt;;/a&gt;&lt;/p>