Is there a list of Federal Aid and Student Grants and Scholarship I can send my 2000+ SAT scores to?

My SAT score came out today and it’s 2160. I want to send them today. Also, my GPA is 3.0 (which is bad.)
My family is EXTREMELY poor (we get food stamps.) I live in NYC.

I want to save as much money as possible…
I dont know if it helps but my PSAT is 201 (which is worse)

File FAFSA for Pell & NYS TAP grants which should cover your tuition and fees at any CUNY.

If you are a HS senior, you cannot file the fafsa until January 1 of your senior year in high school.

Your SAT score might help you get merit aid…which has nothing to do,with the FAFSA.

The FAFSA is used to determine eligibility for federally funded need based aid.

Who do you want to send your SAT score to today…and why?

Federal Aid is not based on SAT scores. It is based on family income assets and number in family. You will have NYS TAP based on income too. It is a little early for college applications and you can look where colleges will give you money for your gpa and scores, there are some here (usually using Cr+M):

http://automaticfulltuition.yolasite.com/

Most outside scholarships are based on a combo of gap and SAT. Often there is a low income component to outside grants. I don’t know of any list like you ask for. Most scholarships do not open until the fall.

Your psat and sat are very compatible but no scholarships are for psat unless you make National Merit.

Consider Questbridge National College Match program (google it).

For Gates Millenium I believe you need a 3.3 GPA (and specific ethnicity).

Grants aren’t based on SAT scores.

You need to apply to all the SUNYs that interest you.

Submit FAFSA as soon as you can right after Jan 1st…even if you have to used estimated numbers at first.

You’ll have a harder time at privates that give the best aid with that GPA, but if you’re a male, you might try some schools that “meet need” and that NEED more males.

Do you have a non-custodial parent?

Are you a URM?