Is there anything I can do?

<p>There is a uni that will not let me take a class there as a transient because I applied to the school 2 or 3 years ago and was denied. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get around this?</p>

<p>hhhmmmm...not sure there's much you can do here. Have you tried contacting them via phone and try to talk to someone higher up to see if they can make an exception? Besides that, I'm not so sure.</p>

<p>Everytime time I call they tell me diffrent things to do and when I do it like send a transient form or something someone else says oh sorry we can't accept that and they keep switching me to diffrent offices. I only can talk to the secretaries I don't think its possible to be allowed to talk to the dean.</p>