is this worth it

<p>thetransferbook . com</p>

<p>$29.99</p>

<p>I was weary at first but the authors also write blog posts on their site and appear to care about their readers - shown in answering their questions, chancing them, allowing them to send in questions.</p>

<p>What do you think?</p>

<p>Nope. Visit Ms</a>. Sun's UC Admissions Blog and THIS FORUM and you can get most of your questions about the transferring process answered. Save that 30 bucks and spend it on an Xbox 360 games. Just my two cents...</p>

<p>^ What about in terms of transferring to an ivy league?</p>

<p>You are asking in a UC-transfer forum...
Anyway, see the other forum: Transfer</a> Students - College Confidential or visit the school's admission page. I don't see any reason to waste 30 bucks like that, but if you want, you can try</p>

<p>i agree. If you're on twitter or have RSS feeds, USNWR actually publishes pretty good tweets from time to time on admissions process.</p>

<p>i doubt the book will help you with anything you can't find out for free. You'll either get in, or you won't. Transferring to any elite school is difficult unless it's berkeley or UCLA. I think Stanford's acceptance rate for transfers was like less than 1%</p>