<p>answer truthfully if UCSB was not your first choice, it was for me</p>
<p>Yeah, UCSB was my third choice. I have not heard from Cal yet; but acceptance is unlikely. I was a late bloomer academically. Second was UCSD but through their riduclously absolute Points Admission process i was only offered Winter Quarter Admission ; i am appealing it but usually nothing will happen. But anyways if it comes to UCSB, i am totally fine wtwih going there. Their academics are fine and the surrounding area is gorgeous; i mean how many people can say they their school has its own beach. I just hope the party atmosphere doesnt override the academic/intellectual.</p>
<p>ucsb is my first choice. its appeal dropped a bit when my friend didn’t get in even though her stats were good enough, but i still like it better than anywhere else i applied.</p>
<p>my last choice … not a chance I’m going since I got regents at SD also</p>
<p>ucsb is 4th choice.</p>
<p>UCLA, USC, UCB. </p>
<p>i better not jinx myself im still waiting on usc and ucb. and my appeal for ucla.</p>
<p>madkapitolist: have you done anything for your community? i mean besides selling **** on ebay</p>
<p>oh yea i did like 900 hrs of community service. tutoring. manager of tennis team.</p>